Currently, wealthy people from Asia, Europe and the United States are paying attention to investing in Japanese real estate. As a result, return on investment (ROI) for popular areas is decreasing.
We obtain and scrutinize property information that is difficult to obtain in the market from conglomerate real estate companies, investment funds, and financial institutions, and propose it to our clients.
In addition, we strive to provide valuable property information that cannot be measured by yield. We mainly introduce real estate in Tokyo and its surroundings.
- General Manager of the Tokyo branch of KOYO Inc.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in California, United States
- LJapan Real Estate Arbitration Agency (Minister of Justice Authenticated Alternative Dispute Resolution Organization) Registered Mediator (Registered No. 2002261185)
- Licensed Real Estate Transaction Agent in Japan
- Real Estate Auction Distribution Association Certified Auction Property Manager in Japan
- Investment Diagnosis Association Certified Investment Diagnostician in Japan
Mr. Nakashima graduated from Iwate University’s Dept. of Education (Bachelor of Education;Obtained Math Teacher License) and Keio University School of Law (Distance Learning Programs; Bachelor of Laws). He specializes in consulting and producing large-scale properties, mainly in the 500 million to 2 billion yen range, using his own information network. He was one of the panelists at the “Building Management Summit 2017 in Tokyo”. He, as a system engineer and business development consultant tied up with Japanese and Chinese excellent engineers, developed one of the largest EC shops for a major electronic and home appliances retail store in Japan. His motto is “Neighbor Love”.
- Manager in the Real Estate Investment division of KOYO Inc.
- Licensed Real Estate Transaction Specialist in Japan
Mr. Ishida joined KOYO Inc. after working at a facility maintenance company. Mr Ishida primarily works with one hundred million to five hundred million yen real estate investment consultancy as well as our company’s building and management maintenance and communicating with tenants.