1. Acceptance of Usage
(1) BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS (referred to as ‘BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS’below) provides all information on the website http://www.bji.tokyo. By using the website, Visitors (referred to as ‘You’ below) are agreeing to all the terms, conditions and disclaimers for http://www.bji.tokyo.If you do not agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers below, do not access this website, or any pages thereof.
(2) The terms, conditions and disclaimers contain in this website constitute the entire understanding between you and BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS with regard to the use of this website. BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained herein from time to time without written notice.
Should any part of these terms, conditions and disclaimers for any reason be declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of these terms and conditions had been eliminated.
(4) This website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Persons in respect of whom such restrictions apply must not access this website.
(5) The information and the materials contained in this website have been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to any particular user’s investment objectives, financial situation, or means, and we are not soliciting any action based upon it.
(6) The information and materials contained in this website are not to be construed as the provision of advice or a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any real estate or infrastructure, security, financial product, investment or instrument.
(7) No information or material contained in this website is to be relied upon for the purpose of making (or refraining from making) investments or other decisions. Appropriate advice should be obtained from your business advisor, attorney, and tax and accounting advisors concerning any contemplated transactions.
2. Use of Information and Materials
(1) You should be aware that an investment in real estate and/or infrastructure can be speculative and involves risks including fluctuations in value and income. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
(2) Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas.
(3) Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS.
(4) BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS shall have no responsibility to maintain this website or to provide any corrections or updates.
(5) The information and materials contained in this website, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis at your sole risk.
(6) No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory is given including but not limited to the warranties of accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials, non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, security for this website, and freedom from computer virus. BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials.
(7) In no event will BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses arising in connection with this website, or any content contain herein, or any linked website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses.
Any information sent or received over the Internet is generally not secure. BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of any communication to or from the website.
(1) This website may contain links to other websites controlled or offered by third parties.
5. Copyright Protection
(1) All copyrights, trademarks, website design and information on http://www.bji.tokyo is copyright of BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS.
(2) No part of the website may be copied, republished or redistributed for commercial purposes or gain without written permission from the BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS. Material on this website (including logos and images) is for personal use only. Please contact us if you have any queries, require further assistance or would like to use an image of information from the website.
(1) We collect information automatically from each visitor to this website. This may include, without limitation, your IP address, the type of computer you use, and the web browser you use.
(2) We use personally identifiable information, such as your email address and any other information you provide, only for the purpose for which it was provided to us.
(3) We may use non-personally identifiable aggregate information to help us run and maintain the website, study traffic patterns and generally learn about the usage of the website.
(4) We may also use such information for purposes of system administration, to improve the design and content of the website, and/or to enable us to personalize your Internet experience.
(5) We do not share such information with third parties, except to those third parties who provide services to us, and who agree to use the information only for the purpose it is provided for.
(6) We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from us.
You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(7) BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
You can send email to email@example.com
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(2) You agree that all matters relating to your access, or use of the Web site and its Content shall be governed by the laws Japan applicable therein, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
(3) Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court has exclusive first instance jurisdiction for all disputes arising regarding this website
If you have any questions about the terms, conditions, disclaimers, or your dealings with BRIDGE JAPAN INVESTMENTS,
you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org